[wingide-users] Key mappings ALL screwed up

W. Augustine Dunn III wadunn83 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:47:04 MDT 2009

I use a mac.

I just tried to fire up my copy of WING personal, and for some reason all of
the fonts were bigger than normal.  Then, when I tried to type NOTHING made
sense.  Typing
"tab" gives 'b';
"q" yielded '-';
"w" yielded '=';
"e" yielded 'delete';
"r" yielded 'tab';
"t" yielded 'w';
"y" yielded 'q' etc.

It is ALMOST if the mappings were out of register and had all shifted over
but its not perfect.

I have reset the preferences to factory settings in the prefs menu and also
tried downloading a new copy of the latest version and replacing the old
version.  Neither worked.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on?

Thanks in advance.

Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what
happens to him.
- Aldous Huxley