[wingide-users] HOWTO: Using the Wing Python IDE with IronPython

Mike Driscoll mdriscoll at co.marshall.ia.us
Mon May 18 07:12:39 MDT 2009

Ivan,

> voidspace is a great place to find informations about python and
> esspecially ironpython. but it is a problem to intewract with the
> site. Please change the design. :)

You should say how it is hard to interact with. I agree that his site
has lots of great information, but it can be difficult to know how to
get to the next article. For the most part, the stuff on the left is
either advertisements or ways to follow Foord. There is a minimal
navigation menu at the top that is helpful though.

 - Mike