[wingide-users] OS X 10.5.6 - Emacs Personality and License Question

Ian Cottee icottee at bluefountain.com
Sat May 16 03:00:16 MDT 2009

Hi
I've recently registered the three platform version of Wing so I can
evaluate it for our company across all the platforms we use. Two questions:

1. On OS X, I am using the Emacs Personality. Using the standard Apple X11
server and have followed (I think) the instructions at
http://www.wingware.com/doc/howtos/osx. However, I can't see how I can
access the menus (which I can do on windows and linux) with the alt key. Is
there a way of doing this? Having to reach for the mouse all the time is
getting annoying.

2. I'm the only developer using this but I've installed on four different
machines now, two of which are dual boot. It's very likely I'll be
installing and uninstalling quite a few times but I am the only person using
the software. Is there any restriction on how many times my license can be
enabled ?

Many thanks

Ian Cottee