[wingide-users] Strangest thing on Ubuntu

johnf jfabiani at yolo.com
Wed May 13 07:48:49 MDT 2009

I installed the latest wing on ubuntu 9.04 (laptop) for testing my Dabo apps.
Work with it - all's well.  Wait two days try to run wing and it's missing
the executable.  It is no longer on the HD.

I recall when I installed ubuntu it asked about removing some files and I did
say yes.  But I installed wing long after I installed ubuntu.  This is the
second or third time I have test any version of ubuntu - so I don't have a
clue what is happening.  Is there some setting that I should be turning off
or on?

I'm guessing there is some sort of repeating task to clean the disk.  I know
this sounds crazy - but thanks in advance for any help.
--
John Fabiani