[wingide-users] Launching two instances of WingIDE on Mac OS X Leopard

Brian Gilman brian.gilman at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:29:30 MDT 2009

This is with WingIDE professional 3.1.8-1 (rev 19913), with XQuartz 2.3.2
(xorg-server 1.4.2-apple31), running under Leopard 10.5.6

I'm current trying to debug a client server app on OS X.  It would be useful
to be able to debug both the client and the server at the same time.  I've
tried debugging them both within the same project( which didn't work, and
caused strange problems ), and debugging within two separate projects( which
doesn't cause strange problems, but I can only debug one at a time).
I've tried launching two instances of WingIDE, but launching the second one
has no effect, I still end up with only one instance.

Is there a way to launch two separate instances?  or is there a better way
to debug client server apps that I am overlooking?

Thanks,
Brian