[wingide-users] a basic question about tabs

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Sun May 10 16:06:27 MDT 2009

Michael Foord wrote:
> James Reese wrote:
>> Something else related that will be very useful to me: a pop-up
>> window containing a list of the editing tabs. Click on the item in
>> the list, and immediately go to the tab.
> To the top right of the editor is a drop down list of all the open tabs.

Just to clarify:  You have to right-click on the stick-pin icon to get
this, and it's actually
a history of visited files.  We should probably add the currently open
list to the drop down
popup (middle of the three icons).

Also, if you select Hide Notebook Tabs from that drop-down menu (also
available
w/ right click on the notebook tabs) then you'll get a menu for
switching between
files instead as the first of the source navigation menus at top of the
editor.

--

Stephan