[wingide-users] a basic question about tabs

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:48:31 MDT 2009

A very basic question about tabs in wing.  In a number of IDES, one can
shift the position of the tabs relative to each other (I often work with
MANY files open at the same time).  I can toggle using the window, but for
convenience, I would to move files closer together.  How can I do that--is
there a preferences somewhere that I missed?

a  |    b|c  |d   |e |  f|

goes to:

f  |   b|c  |a  |e |  f| d