[wingide-users] Patch to use native fonts on OS X

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Thu May 7 10:54:05 MDT 2009

Hiya-

The attached diff patches wing to use OS X's fonts instead of the ones
it comes bundled with.  This makes me happy. Note that the first time
you start Wing using this config, it will take a *long* time as it
gathers all the font data.

Apply to /Applications/WingIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/gtk-bin/etc/
fonts (or wherever you keep your Wing).  You'll need to reapply after
upgrading.

Now only if I can come up with a patch to make the rest of the
integration as good...

--Pete