[wingide-users] wingware question

johnf jfabiani at yolo.com
Thu May 7 07:46:36 MDT 2009

On Thursday 07 May 2009 04:03:17 am Craig wrote:
> What happon if i buy wingware and i need to reinstall my OS can i use the
> same code i buy the wingware or do i need to buy a differnt one?

I just happen to have an issue yesterday.  I apparently used up my licenses
and had to contact them (via a website) to increase the allowed number.  I
change my OS often (over 7 times) on the same laptop.  So I doubt it will be
a problem for you.  Just save the license number and re-install.

--
John Fabiani