[wingide-users] Mercurial workflow?

Corey Bertram qr7atgwu at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:14:01 MDT 2009

In regards to the recent mercurial discussion:
For those of you out there using wing with mercurial, I'm wondering if
you'd share some thoughts on your workflow/project management. I've
been trying to make this work and it's been more of a headache than
anything else. Are you just constantly branching and keeping all
branches in the same project? Do you find that you spend very little
time in wing when handling branches / merges ect?

I suppose this is more of a eye opener for our small dev team in this
transition from svn -> mercurial...

Thanks for your thoughts,
Corey