[wingide-users] Wing

John Rhoads (acm) john_rhoads at acm.org
Tue May 5 09:09:50 MDT 2009

Experienced on: Win IDE 3.1.8-1 (rev 19913) on Windows XP

This system has been working correctly up to today.

Then when pressing F5 to start debugger, got the following message:

Could not launch debugger for
"d:\jr\src\MediaWikiData\MediaWikiTranslate.py".  The python interpreter
"/usr/bin/python" may not exist.

It isn't obvious to me why the python interpreter is being sought in the
Linux location on my windows PC.

The only recent change I can think of that might be relevant is that I just
installed PyQt.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

John Rhoads