[wingide-users] Re: Cannot execute: waiting for shell to restart. Ubuntu Jaunty - RESOLVED

Doug Hawkins illusion65 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:31:59 MDT 2009

Hi Stephan,

I was able to make both versions (3.1.8 & 3.2.0b) work.  The problem is
that the Ubuntu Jaunty upgrade left my loopback device (lo)
unconfigured, so there was no route to 127.0.0.1 -- that affected
several other programs in catastrophic ways, so it didn't take too long
to sort out.

I wanted to let everyone know, in case they encounter the same problem.

Thanks,
Doug