[wingide-users] Mercurial support

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:05:53 MDT 2009

TortoiseSVN is just a gui adapter to talk to svn (I imagine it generates svn
commands for you;);   isn't that how WingIDE acts too - as an adapter to
generate SVN commands?

I think you want to go to http://subversion.tigris.org/getting.html#windows
and get the windows command line binary, and give wing the path to svn.exe
(after you've installed).

I havne't used wing w/ svn, but I am fairly sure this is what you want to
do;  TortoiseSVN is just a convenience to use from your Windows Explorer
(instead of the command line svn client).  Let me know if this is helpful.

Regards,
- Yarko