[wingide-users] Mercurial support

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:35:26 MDT 2009

I'm using
TortoiseSVN 1.6.1, Build 16129 - 32 Bit , 2009/04/10 08:14:05

And I enabled SVN in project preferences
In SVN preferences, I have set:
c:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseProc.exe

and am trying to use SVN cache for authentication.    But, I can't seem to
do a commit or an add.  TortoiseSVN works fine otherwise....

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
William