[wingide-users] Wing v2.1.4 works, v3.1.8 does not

Mark A. Schmucker masc at rincon.com
Tue Mar 31 10:21:08 MDT 2009

Stephan,

> Does it not paint if you then continue from the breakpoint?

It paints only partially if I continue. It also receives only certain mouse inputs if I continue- for example I can resize my app's mainframe, but not push toolbar buttons. (I do understand that it can't possibly paint if I'm sitting on a breakpoint.)

Also note this is largely a single-threaded application. I'm breaking in the one-and-only thread.

> does obscuring and revealing the window again draw everything or just a sub-part again

Just a sub-part. It's as if certain subwindows have died or something.

Meanwhile I'm fine with using the older version of Wing, so maybe just keep it in mind in case anyone else notices similar behavior and can characterize it better than I have.

Mark