[wingide-users] Remote debugging and question about installing wing3.1 on aubuntu server

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:25:56 MDT 2009

Thanks. Just to confirm, since I don't neet to run the GUI on my
remote servers, I can get away by just installing the linux tar file.
The deb package failed since it says that it is valid only for a 32
bit machine.

It would be nice to be able to force the install of the 32 bit .deb
package on a 64 bit server with no gui.

Vineet