[wingide-users] Remote debugging and question about installing wing3.1 on aubuntu server

Vineet Jain (gmail) vinjvinj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:33:32 MDT 2009

I'm trying to get my server configured for remote debugging. I downloaded
the deb package that you have and it failed since it was built for a 64 bit
machine, while my server is a 64 bit machine.

I then downloaded the link Tar file with Linux installer and installed it on
my server. That did not give any errors, however, I'm not convinced that it
had the correct binaries for a 64 bit server. Also my 64 bit machine has no
gui, it is an ubuntu server install only. Will that be a problem for remote
debugging?

Thanks,

Vineet