[wingide-users] Wing IDE 3.2 beta1 released

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Mar 18 05:42:55 MDT 2009

Some great features in that list. The file management features in the
project pane are particularly welcomed - thanks and congratulations.

By the way, I recorded a podcast on IronPython with the DotNetRocks guys
(who claim to have a regular audience of 300 000) and managed a plug for
Wing in there. :-)

http://www.dotnetrocks.com/default.aspx?showNum=429

All the best,

Michael Foord