[wingide-users] IDE Problem

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:31:35 MDT 2009

Even with the "Extremely verbose internal log", the log file is empty.

The passive listener is turned off, has been off.

There is no other instance of wing running; I verified it thro' the system
monitor of Ubuntu.

Rebooting the system didn't help. The Debug process seems to be waiting; and
I eventually get the reported error.

--
Regards,
Lakshman