[wingide-users] IDE Problem

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 03:17:42 MDT 2009

Hello,

I have been using Wing IDE for some time. Suddenly since yesterday, it has
stopped working. I get the following message when i try to run it. I dint
make any changes in the IDE folder or its settings. Following is the error
message I get:

*The debug process never connected back to Wing IDE:  Aborting debug session

See Trouble-shooting Failure to Debug in the users manual.

*I can however, execute python programs on the shell, other IDEs and command
line, thus verifying that its not a problem with my python installation, as
the Troubleshooting guide seems to suggest.

Since I use Wing regularly, this is a severe problem; please help me rectify
it immediately. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Lakshman