[wingide-users] 781662 C-A-N-A-D-l-A-N P-H-A-R-M-A-C-Y

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Mar 12 08:07:26 MDT 2009

Oh, heck, another spam to the list -- sorry about that.  I think it's #3
in almost 10 years, tho, so hopefully we're still doing OK. ;-)

I've taken steps to further reduce the chances of this happening again,
although unfortunately it now means we have to manually approve our own
messages to the list.  This is something we may end up trying to turn off
again after a while, although we may be able to find a better solution.

For those of you that don't know what the heck I'm talking about, the
message in question probably got filtered out at your end.

Just thought I should say something about it to the list since it happened
twice in the last month.

- Stephan