[wingide-users] Ctrl-KP_Add and Ctrl-KP_Subtract don't zoom Help & Wing Tips windows

Dan Roger wingusr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:52:24 MDT 2009

Ctrl-KP_Add and Ctrl-KP_Subtract zoom the Editor window but NOT the
Help or the Wing Tips windows. This is particularly bad for new users
since both windows are always initially displayed with a ridiculously
tiny font with no obvious way to increase it.

In order to zoom the Help or Wing Tip windows you have to use the
somewhat magic Ctrl+zoom wheel alternative (I can't even find where in
the documentation that's mentioned).

In the future I recommend you change the default font to something
quite a bit larger. And the windows should remember whatever font size
the user sets.