[wingide-users] Visual bug: 'change word' in vi mode

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Tue Jun 30 13:25:01 MDT 2009

This reproducible on my screen.

In vi mode. I'm editing a document and the cursor is about 2/3rds of the way up
the screen. I hit 'cw' to "change word" and type in something else. As soon as
I hit 'cw' the screen jumps and moves the edit point down to the exact center
of the screen. The jump is visually disorienting and makes me worried that
something awful has happened (this being vi) :-)

I note that 'dw' to "delete word" doesn't do this. But 'cw' seems to do it
every time.

Michael