[wingide-users] "ESC[?103h" in the debug windows

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jun 29 08:12:42 MDT 2009

johnf wrote:
> Hi,
> I see the "ESC[?103h" in the python shell, and debug I/O windows all the time.
> Not that the above string is doing any harm that I'm aware of.  It just why is
> it there?

This looks like terminal control sequences, which Wing's debug I/O and shell
cannot interpret.  If your code (or some library you're using) is not printing
this, please let us know what Python version you are using and where you got
it.  I've not seen this before but perhaps there is a way to enable color/etc
in the Python version you're using?