[wingide-users] Use two # symbols when commenting out a region

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Jun 25 12:59:16 MDT 2009

Encolpe Degoute wrote:
>> From the IDLE mailing list (the final text is from Guido van Rossum):
>>
>> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/idle-dev/2009-June/002766.html

>> editors

>>> +1 this is exactly how I use it.
>> And this is how it's meant to be used. Quickly comment or uncomment a
>> section of code. Invaluable.
>
> -1
> I'm using ## for a code explanation and # for a commented out code.

Note that the command comment-block-toggle is already there, in
scripts/editor_extensions.py.  Bind that to a key and you should be
all set of you want ## (assuming that implements what you want,
that is ;-).

In the future we'll add a preference so that the default comment
out can be altered to this style.