[wingide-users] Use two # symbols when commenting out a region

Matthew Scott gldnspud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:18:38 MDT 2009

Unless it's customizable to the user's preferences, I'll give my vote toward
single-# with normal indentation for comments, and "## "
in column 1 for commenting out code blocks.
In fact, I wish the newer Python mode included with recent Emacs and
Aquamacs still supported c-# for "## " like the older one did and not just
m-; for "# ".

--
Matthew R. Scott