[wingide-users] Vastly improved Subversion support

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:19:05 MDT 2009

I just thought I would throw in my two cents. Despite a bug here and
there, the new subversion integration in 3.2 is a vast improvement. The
old subversion integration was awkward enough that I didn't bother using
it for anything besides a quick look at a log or a diff, but the new
version is actually more productive than the command line client for me
in general.

It's definitely the best part of 3.2.

The only thing I could go for is tightly integrating it with meld or a
visual diff tool.