[wingide-users] Secret behind those "nice" release notes?

Warren, Russell russell.warren at newport.com
Thu Jun 18 11:57:33 MDT 2009

> This release also includes many other minor features and bug fixes.
For
> more information, see the change log:
>
> http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/prerelease/3.2.0-b2/CHANGELOG.txt

Here's a lame and somewhat off-topic question...

Your lengthy ascii Wing release notes are always "nice" and formatted
appropriately with hanging indents for bullets and sub-bullets.  What
are you using for this?  Are you just doing a manual
space-and-enter-fest like most people I know or do you have a good tool?
Does Wing have some awesome text editing mode I don't know about?

I have a sneaking suspicion the answer will be either vi or emacs, but
I'm still going to send this mail...

Thanks,
Russ