[wingide-users] .pi file for APSW

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jun 17 20:02:49 MDT 2009

Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> Has anyone assembled a .pi file for APSW. I'm going to be doing some
> work with it, and it give *no* completion because everything is in
> the .so file.

Note that Wing does try to load .so files to scrape API information
out of them.  This may be failing (info may be in the error-log file
in your user settings directory).  Sometimes it's fixed by adding to
the Python Path.  Other times, modules need magic code to get them to
load.  This can be added in Source Analysis / Advanced / Scraping
Help Snippets preference, tho figuring this out is often a bit of
a pain and actually most modules don't require this.

> Related: is there a repository of community maintained .pi files out
> there?

Not that I know of...