[wingide-users] Wing IDE 3.2 beta2 released

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jun 17 11:03:18 MDT 2009

Lakshman Prasad wrote:
>     * How do I backup the current settings to be used in the upgraded
>       version's installation.

Preferences are stored in the preferences file in your Wing IDE user
settings directory, though they should be picked up automatically by the
new version.

>     * Can you elaborate exactly what revision control integration is. I
>       use SVN or Hg all the time, but I use command line.

The integration allows you to do common operations, such as commit and
update within Wing.  svn is supported now and hg is coming soon.  You
should see a svn menu when opening a project that's a svn checkout.

Cheers,