[wingide-users] Wing IDE 3.2 beta2 released

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:40:58 MDT 2009

U said small enhancements;

* Show key bindings in toolbar tooltips

* Keep focus on editor when using key equivalents to search/replace with
  the Search tool

These make it necessary for me to upgrade right away!

BTW,

   - How do I backup the current settings to be used in the upgraded
   version's installation.
   - Can you elaborate exactly what revision control integration is. I use
   SVN or Hg all the time, but I use command line.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Lakshman