[wingide-users] Key Bindings

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jun 16 09:47:22 MDT 2009

Lakshman Prasad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to associate multiple sequential functions to a single
> key binding.
>
> When I split screen I want it maximized and when I un-split it, I want
> it restored (un-maximized).

It's currently not possible to to this via key bindings, though it is
possible via scripting.  You'd create a command that would execute the
multiple commands you want in sequence and then bind the new command to
a key.  See http://wingware.com/doc/scripting for info about scripting.

> Also, I find the default font used in Wing ugly. System GTK Monospace 10
> is beautiful.

What platform are you on?

> I cant help, wonder why many default options are bad while they could be
> much better.

What options do you have in mind?