[wingide-users] Key Bindings

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:07:57 MDT 2009

Hi,
Is there a way to associate multiple sequential functions to a single key
binding.

When I split screen I want it maximized and when I un-split it, I want it
restored (un-maximized).

How can I bind both these actions to a key?

Also, I find the default font used in Wing ugly. System GTK Monospace 10 is
beautiful.

Wing is extremely customizable, due to which I have made so many such custom
changes to make it my favorite editor / IDE.

I cant help, wonder why many default options are bad while they could be
much better.

Thanks.

--
Regards,