[wingide-users] x86-64

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:49:58 MDT 2009

FYI - from the sidelines, I recently got a new motherboard, and was
compelled to install Fedora-11.x86_64 (the only thing that seems to run
stably on this...)

WingIDE / web2py devel being central to my activities, I'm happy to report
all installed / runs fine based on initial web2py debug session.

I don't know if 32 compatibility mode is what I have, but I didn't have to
konw / worry about it.

Yarko

FYI:  Asus M3N78 (1003 bios) + AMD Phenom x4 9500;