[wingide-users] interacting with Python while debugging ... personal version

Muller, John H JHMuller at StateStreet.com
Mon Jun 1 09:02:02 MDT 2009

I have the personal version of  Wing IDE (3.1.8-1)

My team is using a variety of other Python IDE's and I'd like to
standardize on one.

There is one feature in the free IDEs that I don't see in  personal
WingIDE
   that is the ability to enter commands while debugging code.
E.g. if I want to print variables or do some simple computations
    while in the environment of the currently debugging code.

Is that possible in the personal version or only in the more expensive
Pro version?

Thanks and best regards,

- john