[wingide-users] Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 63, Issue 24

curtis osterhoudt flutzpah at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 12:59:17 MDT 2009

Thank you for that bit of information! I had 'Enter' chosen as the only completion key, and never saw the comment lines or any of the other stuff (plus, I've only been using Wing for a few weeks). After making sure that the Include Templates choice was checked (it was), I still didn't see the fancy stuff inserted. However, changing the 'Enter' key to 'Tab' for completion, now I'm seeing the nice behavior.

   I don't know whether the behavior I was seeing (i.e., no Template insertions with 'Enter') is by design or an accident, but I very much appreciate the new behavior. This makes my life much easier!

        Cheers,
             C.O.

Message: 7