[wingide-users] Syntax coloring css files

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jul 22 08:38:28 MDT 2009

Mark Jones wrote:
> Where can I setup the keywords and so forth to properly color/auto complete css files?

Wing should syntax highlight the css, if the file is named *.css.  The Files / File
Types / Extra File Types preference can be used to add other extensions as CSS.

Auto-completion is just word-list-driven based on existing contents of the file for
non-Python.  We hope to improve that in the future to allow predefined words by
file type.