[wingide-users] Feature request:show/hide symbol menu bar

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Sun Jul 19 11:58:14 MDT 2009

Though I thought I once saw it, I cannot now find a command / option to hide
the editor symbol menu bar. Usually I want to show it, but sometimes during
debugging, with both right and bottom tool panels showing, plus a top-bottom
editor split, vertical space is too precious and I would like to hide it
temporarily.
Hopefully such a command would be:
1. Most important: listed in the document view drop-down and pop-up menu.
2. findable in the preferences dialog.
3. findable by searching help for "symbol menu"

Thanks!