[wingide-users] Feature request: Word highlighter

Oleg Butovich obutovich at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:18:29 MDT 2009

Notepad++ has this very usefull feature (smart hightlighting)... I
think Eclipse and JEdit also have it too. If we double click on the
word, it makes it selected and all the same words in the text are
highlighted in some a little bit other colour..  I found it very handy
to to have quick "overview" were one variable or
function is used in current context ..  It would be great to have it in
WingIDE.

:)