[wingide-users] feature request - variable indentation per file type

Tim Kersten tim at io41.com
Thu Jul 16 05:04:10 MDT 2009

Personally I edit a lot of HTML files as part of my projects, and although
other editors are more suited for this, it's mostly sufficient to use Wing.
However, due to the large amount of nesting that's often necessary in HTML,
using python's typical 4 spaces means a lot of horizontal scrolling. It
would be nice to customize the level of indentation on a per file type
basis.

Many thanks!

Tim ^,^