[wingide-users] (no subject)

Eric F efmgdj at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 09:01:36 MDT 2009

Thanks! That solves part of the problem. If I run:

from Tkinter import *
tk = Tk()
btn = Button(tk, text="click me")
btn.pack()
mainloop()

then the tk window appears, but I then I can't change it. For example if I want to add another button I run into trouble:

from Tkinter import *
tk = Tk()
btn1 = Button(tk, text="click me")
btn1.pack()
btn2 = Button(tk, text="click me")
btn2.pack()
mainloop()

shows two buttons as expected but I can't see them dynamically

from Tkinter import *
tk = Tk()
btn1 = Button(tk, text="click me")
btn1.pack()
mainloop()
btn2 = Button(tk, text="click me")
btn2.pack()
mainloop()

only shows a single button and doesn't reload. (I've tried the analogous program for drawing lines.)

Any ideas on how to do dynamic stuff with tk in wing?

thanks,
Eric