[wingide-users] Cosmetic remark about the Help menu

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Jul 12 20:32:24 MDT 2009

Let me just gently add -- not that it hasn't been said over and over,
not that the conscientious folks at Wingware aren't conscious of it --
that the way to fix this is to fix everything that isn't ideal about
Wing on the Mac: make a Mac version.  No matter how good XQuartz gets,
GTK is not Mac.

Charles Hartman