[wingide-users] GoogleAppEngine: ZipImportError with Wing on Windows

Nelson Minar nelson at monkey.org
Thu Jul 9 19:09:23 MDT 2009

Thank you for the swift answer! Yes, changing my debugger preferences to
When Printed did solve the problem and I can now run Google AppEngine and do
at least basic debugging and stack inspection.
I never would have figured this out on my own: I turned on the "Immediately"
option months ago when it made sense for a different project. You may want
to add a note to the docs for Google AppEngine about this Wing IDE setting
being incompatible with AppEngine.

Thanks again! Your quick answer is what finally got me over the hump of
actually buying the product instead of just renewing the 10 day trial.