[wingide-users] Wing IDE and virtualenv on OSX environment problem

Bill Zingler billzingler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:53:46 MDT 2009

I love Wing IDE and use it on Linux and Window, but I'm having to do some
development on OSX and I'm OSX newbie.

I'm having problems launching Wing IDE from a terminal window which has an
activated virtualenv and getting the environment to be inherited by Wing
IDE.  Wing IDE runs but doesn't see packages installed in the virtual
environment.  I'm using the "open" command to start Wing IDE.  Any
suggestions on how to get around this?

Bill
--
Bill Zingler