[wingide-users] breakpoints and breaking on exceptions

John Fawcett fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:41:13 MDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working with the latest wing, developing for google appengine 1.2.3.

I am having a lot of trouble with breakpoints - basically the debugger will
just stop hitting breakpoints. In addition, breaking on exceptions seems to
halt. I can't attribute it to any trigger. Even restarting the ide doesn't
seem to revive the breakpoints reliably. The only thing I have been trying
to use for the first time is the exception handling management features, to
ignore certain locations. Is there anyway to just roll back all the "ignore
this location" selections I've made?

I'm sorry for the vagueness of this description; I'm at wit's end.

thanks,
fawce