[wingide-users] IOError when debugging django project

Simon Lee hagoinc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 10:40:55 MDT 2009

Hi,
I am trying to debug a simple django app with WingIde Personal 3.1.8-1 on my Mac running OSX 10.5.7 and got this error
IOError: [Errno 2] No translation file found for domain: 'messages'
The above error happens on the first statement of manage.pyfrom django.core.management import execute_manager
I am sure django is installed properly as I was able to "import django" on the Python Shell tab in WingIde.
Also, I followed exactly the instruction on the WingIde documentation bya) Setting manage.py as the Main Debug Fileb) Type "runserver --noreload" as the Run Arguments in the debug window
I tried tweaking the PYTHONPATH in the project of WingIde to include the Django directory but the error still happen.
I was able to run the project in the Console outside of WingIde without any error. Can somebody give me some hints of what I need to set to avoid the error or what might be wrong. Thank you.
Simon