[wingide-users] Searching Files

Mike Shepanski mjs7231 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:35:05 MST 2009

Two quick questions regarding search:

1.) Is there a hotkey to bring up Search? I must be missing the obvious
place for it.
2.) In the search textbox (as well as others) I have no cursor bar showing
where in the textbox I am.  This is rather annoying and has been happening
for me since I started using Wing a year ago, but never thought to ask about
it.  I basically have to guess where I am typing, which becomes very hard
when I want to only change a spelling mistake or change my search slightly.
Any incite on this would be helpful. :)

Mike