[wingide-users] RFE: Locations in "search in files" tool

Federico Fanton jorilx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:23:14 MST 2009

Hi everyone :)
I was thinking, wouldn't it be handy to be able to manage more freely
the "look in" locations of the "search in files" tool?

Right now it's just an MRU-list with some default choices, but I can't
manage them directly, so I end up with a messy list.. For example, from
time to time I need to search the SQLAlchemy sources, but since they are
located fairly deep in the filesystem
(/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/SQLAlchemy-x.x.x...) the path gets
truncated and I can't figure out (at a glance) which path refers to
which version of SQLA.. :) Another example: if I specify a path by hand
and I mispell it, it gets stored in the MRU list and I'll keep seeing it
inside the combo..

Thanks for your time :)