[wingide-users] Icon

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Jan 16 14:03:15 MST 2009

Dan Arico wrote:
> I just had to reinstall wingide on my Linux box. I don't have an icon in the
> KDE menu and I can't find one anywhere. Where is it hiding?

We're currently not installing menu items automatically because of a variety
of problems w/ different distributions.  I hope to look into this again soon
as I do want to do this in the future.

For now, you can right click on the KDE menu and use the menu editor to add
one.  The command is 'wing3.1' and there are icons in the 'resources' directory
in your Wing installation (wing128.png works well w/ KDE).