[wingide-users] wing unittests und plone

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jan 12 09:34:19 MST 2009

robert rottermann wrote:
> Hi there,
> I would like to run plones unit_tests using wing.
>
> how can can I do that.
> from the console I would call the test suite like:
> bin/ instance test -s module_to_test
>
> how do I run these tests in wing?

Are these regular unit tests?  If so, you should be able to add them
in the Testing tool in Wing (right click and then Add Files From Project
or Add Single File).

You may need to set up some environment for the tests, which you can do
by right clicking on a test and using File Properties on via the project-
wide Project Properties.

I'm not that familiar w/ Plone and it may be that there is custom setup
in the script you're invoking, but hopefully at the core they are normal
unit tests of one type or another (we support unittest, doctest, and nose
style tests).